Friday, June 3, 2011

You know the difference between a water filter and a water softener?

Some years ago I moved into a new house in a rural area that has not been delivered from the nearest municipal water system to drop. My source of fresh water was a fountain. The water is of excellent quality, but it's very hard water. I really do not understand the term "hard water" for several years, but I have finally come to grips with problems related to hard water.

I have produced with a Culligan water content of air conditioning when I moved into my house. I thought it was aWater softener. Everyone called him a water softener and this is what called it. I have a little 'discouraged with the performance of the system and began to consider a change. The system requires the addition of hydrogen peroxide Culligan to work properly, and I was almost 10 gallons per month. My water was still showing some pressure iron and the system is significantly reduced.

Water Filter

I started the search for water softeners. To my surprise it was not in operation, a water softener. It was just a 'luxury waterFilter ". The water was over a bed of media that the water is filtered, but not soft. I at this point that two completely different processes were involved in the proper treatment of clear water.

For the water quality should be filtering the water and then it should be "softened." I found that the softening process removes the minerals that solved a passage through the filter. That the mineral deposits made to my devices such as kettles andfittings, porcelain, iron, etc. system is also present in various forms. Some iron is actually dissolved in water and passes through a filter. Solidify, however, if not outstanding. He wears a large accumulation of water heaters inside.

I picked up a cartridge simple but high quality filter and a water softener, salt tablets are needed to soften constant optimal. The salt of the plasticizers used in reality it is not the water supply. I found that onlyThe goal is to wash a bed of special media, special physical properties, minerals like a magnet attracted. Many people are under the false belief that salt is in your water use - not so.

The bed media requires periodic cleaning to keep working at peak performance. The system is turned off at certain times and conclude from your water supply. It then takes the water rises in the bed of media. This is the accumulated mineralfrom the press release. It 's all washed in your purification system through a dial-up heating. Once this cleaning cycle is completed, the system opens again and send the treated fresh water to your water supply again.

This is where I discovered "fresh water". I was amazed. After installing my new air conditioner and filter, it took about 2 days to move all the water completely from the former boiler and storage. Now when I take a bath, the difference is quiteamazing. After several years of "hard water", the water felt really soft and slippery. This is fresh water. Much better than Soap foams and detergents can be reduced with much better results yet.

That was my training for water softening and water filtration. There are significant differences between the two processes. I hope someone still lucky enough to contribute fresh groundwater.

You know the difference between a water filter and a water softener?

incase medium messenger bag sprinkler rain sensor

No comments:

Post a Comment