Wednesday, May 18, 2011

portable water filters - only the best

I began my search for a portable water bottle filters for a variety of reasons.

1. I always have my health and I am very aware of the dangers of drinking tap water. The amount of chlorine and pollutants into our water supplies is staggering and frightening. I have a filter system for drinking water in my house and just wash and cook with filtered water.

Water Filter

2. I'm really like buying bottled water. First, it is hard to believe that bottled water we buy isof great quality. The rules are not so high and I have not heard many reports of water bit 'of bottled water as well. It makes me nervous. Even with the amount of bottled water, buy the people who end up in our landfills full of plastic bottles. Since they do not break so easily, down, this is a big problem and the burden on our environment.

3. I like to travel. As clean water is always a problem. I must admit that I am a fanatic with water. Bevoa lot of it and can not be without it. I can not even tell you how many times I had in my hotel destination arrived late at night and not have water to drink. So I always do a quick search for the nearest supermarket to fetch water and bring back to my hotel. It 's a nuisance.

4. I am a big outdoor enthusiasts. Whether hiking, kayaking, camping, hiking or traveling, I am sure that the water come out sometime. It is often not easy to be comfortable with 20 poundsWater with me, so I wear only my bottle of water and once it has expired, I can not. I like the idea that I refill my bottle with ordinary tap water and natural healthy clean water.

For all these reasons, my research was complete with a good quality portable water bottle filter, I could come up with any source and tap water to drink clean water.

The best quality I've found and what I chose to buy is the purity of bottled water filter Aquasana.

Hereis what I liked the bottle Portable Aquasana water filter:
E 'VOC filters, chlorine, lead, synthetic chemicals, bad taste and odor. It meets most standards of bottled water. It uses activated carbon filters. I knew from previous studies that the carbon filters to remove dangerous impurities, while the healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of our drinking water. This is very important to our health and wellbeing. The bottle is dishwasher safe. It isa 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, Aquasana will go away from me. It comes with 3 filter cartridges, which lasted for two months each (then a 6 months). Replacement filter cartridges are very cheap. The sports bottle is made of low density polyethylene (LDPE). I was a bit 'on the fact that there is a plastic bottle because it was so much talk about how worried the lead plastic in our waters. I usually use a stainless steelSteel water bottle. However, I later learned that when things dissolve in water from the bottle - the filter cartridge is removed before consumption. It makes sense.
Other interesting facts about the purity Aquasana water bottle:
It gives you a better quality of bottled water with the convenience of tap water. And 'much cheaper than buying bottled water. There is a 20 oz bottle with a Dyno-Flex gripper band, twist off top and straw. It comes with 3 innerFilter cartridges - a supply of six months. It comes with a guarantee of 100 days and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
A word of caution ...
One thing to keep in mind is that when you sit down to filter the water for more than 15 days without getting wet, when it needs to be disposed of or cooked for 6 minutes. So I would suggest using at least once a week for proper use, so that water is not affected. Rinse your bottles after each use.

The other brandsseemed to offer the same quality of filtration or the quality of bottled water. I am very excited than ever to take care of bottled water and I would recommend this portable water filter.

portable water filters - only the best

apple wall decals

No comments:

Post a Comment