Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aesop Rock - Water

Aesop Rock - Water Video Clips. Duration : 4.95 Mins.


Lryics: It 's been the best second coming of Christ, which no one had ever seen ... pledge Yo Water is not safe, the land of water I hug a half empty glass my dignity I try, in future attempts a cup of tea and a saucer but I prefer to drink coffee and a cigarette promote my run away buckle the cloud nine fantasy filter to tell the brutal truth of the daily market place wars through the roof, I, I was under the icicles that bleed under the awning and the powermagically mastered the great absorbing of spirit falling But I'm bad, I have plowed the fields to be sold botanicle studies thousands of farmers with whole quarters, and when science, art by the sea is calm I propose that with a cat ring a pillow shouting finally, a number of apple seeds rained every hundred thousand freaks on parade to sleep All my village when the hunter is acting crazy, but I play a game called lets prepareBarnacle cities by the end or new sink I getter bellies freeze the distribution of the beam to go, reconnaissance infiltration fossil genie bottle optimist by running well, but the fountain is a desert optical tease belly full of sand Running Man can not stop There is a wing in my stomach and I have all the dust of the earth navigation and eat-rise certainly flushed Now one in the hand is worth two in the highest cedar But what is in my heart is off the mother f ** king walk t [ Chorus] See Water ain 'certainly noteverything I am ...

Keywords: Aesop rock, water, underground hip hop, nyc, none shall pass, bazooka tooth, labor days, daylight

1200 amp jump starter pur faucet water filter mercola water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment